CVCC Strategic Plan
A healthy community of Chula Vista residents
Enhancing community partnerships to develop and implement coordinated strategies and systems for future generations.
The following objectives will be implemented to meet the mission of the Chula Vista Community Collaborative:
Maximize the effectiveness of local organizations through collective planning and actions.
Enhance community capacity through increased awareness and education.
Identify, and promote services that meet the community needs.
- Strengthen relationships with member organizations to enhance and leverage partnerships.
- Build capacity among partner organizations through coordinated educational development opportunities.
- Facilitate the development of collaborative efforts among partner organizations that are aligned with the mission of the CVCC.
- Increase awareness of community conditions through focused initiatives.
- Promote public awareness of healthy lifestyles and community wellness.
- Build community capacity through resident leadership and civic engagement.
Coordination of Services to the Community
- Facilitate information sharing to increase efficiency and awareness of services among stakeholders.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to address community needs and effectively identify gaps in services.
- Coordinate with partner organizations on grant opportunities that meet the needs of Chula Vista residents.